REGISTRATION OF LEGAL ENTITIES AS FEZ RESIDENTA legal entity of the Republic of Belarus or an individual entrepreneur of the Republic of Belarus located within the boundaries of FEZ Gomel-Raton is able to sign an agreement with the Administration and become a resident of Free Economic Zone Gomel-Raton.
The decision to register a company as a FEZ Gomel-Raton resident is made by the Administration of the Free Economic Zone.
DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION AS A RESIDENT OF FEZTo obtain a status of FEZ resident the following documents are to be submitted to FEZ Gomel-Raton Administration:
- Application form (Download the form approved by FEZ Gomel-Raton Administration)
- Copies of constituent documents certified in the prescribed manner with the presentation of the original document (for legal entities)
- A copy of the state registration certificate with the presentation of the original document
- Business plan of the investment project approved by FEZ Gomel-Raton Administration
- If a legal entity is subordinate or its shares are transferred to the management of the republican state administration body, another state organization subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Belarus, Gomel Regional Executive Committee, then the business plan must be approved by such government authority or organization.
- Payment document confirming payment of state duty for registration as a resident of a free economic zone in the prescribed amount
Documents are submitted to FEZ Gomel-Raton Administration. The Administration examines the documents within a period not exceeding 14 working days from the date the applicant submits the documents.
Following the examination of the submitted documents, the applicant is sent a draft contract on the conditions of activity in FEZ Gomel-Raton. This contract is concluded for the duration of the investment project, described in the business plan.The applicant is registered as a FEZ Gomel-Raton resident on the day of the signing of the contract for the duration of this contract.
The approximate form of the contract on activity conditions in the FEZ Gomel-Raton is approved by the administration of the FEZ (Download).
The contract on the conditions of activity in FEZ Gomel-Raton is concluded within five days from the date of its receipt by the applicant, but no later than one month from the date of the adoption of such a decision.
The applicant is registered as a resident of FEZ Gomel-Raton on the day of the conclusion of the contract for the term of this contract. A certificate of registration as a resident of the FEZ Gomel-Raton is sent (handed) to its resident within three days from the date of conclusion of such an agreement.
Detailed information on the registration as a FEZ resident can be found in the section "Legislation"
FOR REGISTRATION AS FEZ GOMEL-RATON RESIDENT PLEASE CONTACT:
17, Fedyuninsky st., room. 305
Work hours: Mon-Fri
from 08:30 to 13:00
from 14:00 to 17:30
tel .: +375232 56-32-47 (Russian)